Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Nothings Better Than Matching Card

 Hello everyone.

On Monday I shared a lovely chocolate themed gift box but I completely forgot to share the card that I created to match.

If you missed Monday's post you can find it HERE.


For the card I have created a background in the centre panel and randomly stamped the outline of the chocolates.  I then stamped and die cut some more chocolates but this time added some shimmery crystal effects.  I love this stuff and I always make sure I have enough in my stash along with wink of stella for a little extra sparkle.

Thanks for stopping by today and you can find all the products I have used for this project at the bottom of the page, with links to the Stampin Up website.


If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.

Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.


PRODUCTS USED





No comments:

Post a Comment