Saturday, September 11, 2021

Daring Card makers - Oh The Romance

 Hello everyone and I hope you are having a lovely weekend.

I completely forgot to schedule my post for yesterday so I am sharing it today.

Yesterday the Friday challenge from the Daring Cardmakers went live and Kathy our lovely host wanted you to create a card to celebrate love.  Think weddings, anniversaries or just to show someone you care.


As we recently had another family wedding I thought I would share the card that I had made for that.  When I receive the wedding invitation I always try to copy the theme.  The invite had some lovely shades of purple and was on kraft card so I used those.


I have used a lovely cake stamp which was a free stamp during a Sale A Bration from Stampin Up, which I think was last year.  I used some gold embossing powder and coloured in the flowers.  I made the card clean and simple but love how elegant it looks.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.

No comments:

Post a Comment