Friday, December 2, 2022

Daring Cardmakers - December Elemental Inspiration

Hello everyone and welcome back to another challenge from the Daring Cardmakers.

It's the first Friday of the month and that means it's an elemental inspiration challenge.  
Just select 3 elements from the image below to be used on your card.


For my card I went with the colours, texture to match the fireplace, a black on white sentiment and the foliage in the Christmas rose.

I have used lots of retired items that I had hidden in my stash.  The embossing folder is called tin tiled and I think it was one of the first 3d embossing folders I bought.  The detail is amazing.  I then fussy cut the flower from a sheet of designer series paper.  

I think I also picked the sentiment as one of pictures is a beautiful living room scene, so I had to include the word home on the card somewhere.


Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.


Please pop by next week for another word prompt challenge.

Have a lovely weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment