Friday, December 9, 2022

Daring Cardmakers - One Word Prompt - GIFT

 Hello everyone.

 Our Christmas challenge countdown continues this week over at the Daring Cardmakers.

 This week's word prompt is GIFT.

How will you use the word Gift on your creations this week?  Remember it doesn't have to be for Christmas and could be other projects not just cards.

I have created a gift bag and matching tag.


I have used the tailor made tag dies to create the tag.  I cut one from white cardstock and a larger one from some designer series paper.  I then added a sentiment, and the tree came from the trees for sale stamp set which is retiring soon.


The ribbon was some that I had in my stash, and I think it came from Lidl last year.


Inside the bag is a warm hug, a sachet of coffee, a spoon and some camomile tea.

I made this one for a customer to say thank you.

I like to have some little treats stashed away just in case.  Perhaps this would make a lovely teacher gift or just a small thank you to someone that needs it.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.

Have a lovely weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment