Friday, December 16, 2022

Daring Cardmakers - One Word Prompt - Believe

 Hello everyone.

 Our Christmas challenge countdown continues this week over at the Daring Cardmakers.

This time we are changing things a little bit and having one word prompt challenges as well as the elemental inspiration challenge coming at the beginning of December.

 This week's word prompt is BELIEVE.

How will you use the word BELIEVE on your creations this week?  Remember it doesn't have to be for Christmas and could be other projects not just cards.

I cannot take credit for this as I saw lots of these projects on Pinterest, and I just had to make one for my little boy.


It's basically a tag with one of the magic sleigh bells from Father Christmas.  The story says if you can hear the bell ring you believe, and I just love that.  

I used the Tailor Made Tag Dies for tag base and cut several out to make the tag sturdier to hang in the tree.  We also have a magic key to hang in the tree and Father Christmas moves it after he has used it to open the door as we don't have a big fireplace.  I would love to know how you create the magic for your little ones at home.


I then found these large jingle bells that I had in my crafting stash and added one of those.  I also included a smaller tag with the word believe stamped onto it.

I can't wait for Christmas to tell my son where this bell came from.  

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.

This is our last challenge of the year so please join us again in the new year for more creative challenges.

From myself and all the Design Team have a very merry Christmas and a happy new year.



3 comments: