Monday, December 12, 2022

Merry Christmas Makes #10

 Hello everyone and I hope you are enjoying the run up to Christmas.  I hope by now that you have your tree decorated.

Merry Christmas Makes

As we are all super busy now with Christmas preparations, I wanted to create a card that can be made fairly quickly.  I just wanted to take a few supplies and make a cute but simple card.

I have made two cards for this week's project.

This one just uses a stamped sentiment and some pretty designer series paper.  The sentiment is from the Snowman Magic set and the paper is the host gift in the seasonal catalogue called Celebrate Everything



The next card I have created uses the same paper pack and stamp set but I have just stepped it up a level and used some white embossing powder to give a chalk board effect.


I have just added a little bit of colour to the designer series paper as the paper is black and white and those trees were crying out to be coloured in


I then added a cute bow, and the bell is from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by today and please pop by next week for another Merry Christmas Makes project.





No comments:

Post a Comment