Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Merry Christmas Makes #12

 Hello everyone and this is my final project in this festive series.

Merry Christmas Makes


I just want to thank you all for taking the time to check out my projects and I hope you have found some inspiration for your own festive creations this season.

We have a new catalogue coming in the New Year and I can't wait to start creating with some lovely new products.

So here is my last project and I have to finish with a lovely gift bag.  I have made several of these over the last few weeks and I decide how nice it would be to make some little Christmas eve bags for my children.



I thought I would fill them with lots of lovely treats to cosy up with on Christmas eve.  

I also used some handles off another paper bag that I had.  I thought I might be able to use the whole bag, but the stores name was printed all over the front, back and sides so made it a little hard to cover.  But the paper handles worked really well.

I have used the Celebrate Everything Designer Series Paper as I just love this design with the black background and all the fun festive images.

Thanks again for stopping by today and throughout all 12 projects.  I will be taking a little break over the Christmas period to have some fun with my family.

All that is left to say is thank you for all your support this last year and I want to wish you all a very happy Christmas and all the best for 2023.

2 comments: