Monday, December 19, 2022

Merry Christmas Makes #11

 Hello everyone and we are now so close to Christmas and the end of my festive series.  

I actually mis counted the weeks so they will be two projects this week.  Look out for the final project on Wednesday.

Merry Christmas Makes

For this week's project I wanted to create something a little bit more traditional, and you can't get any more traditional than the Christmas tree.

I have used the Trees For sale stamps and I did use the tree lot dies to cut the trees out.  If you were lucky enough to get them with the sale a bration when the seasonal catalogue was launched then they are perfect for this project.


I just wanted my card to feature some lovely green colours, so I used shaded spruce and evening evergreen, and the names of those colours just sound so festive.

I also used some of the gorgeous designer series paper called Painted Christmas.  The designs are stunning if you want a lovely festive foliage look to your cards.


I then finished the card with a little bit of bling for a touch of sparkle.

Thanks for stopping by today and please pop by on Wednesday for my last Merry Christmas Makes project.





1 comment: