Monday, August 20, 2018

Blow Out the Candles.

Hello everyone.

I have been playing with the Broadway Bound suite from Stampin' Up!  I love it.  
Its a great set for anyone like me that has a daughter past the princess and pink stage, its also great for the boys.  In fact its great for everyone.


The suite has everything you need to make lovely creations and it all coordinates so perfectly.

I started with a pieced of basic black card stock and added a some of the Designer Series Paper from the suite down the centre.  The paper is so lovely one side has a gold mirror design.

I then cut a circle using the stitched shapes framelits dies and stamped the greeting at the top in black.


Next I die cut the word wish from gold mirror card stock and where the "I" should be I stamped and die cut the little candle from the set.

To finish the card I used another greeting from the set and created a little banner underneath the word wish.

I CASE'd the sketch over at Just Add Ink for this card.

Thanks for stopping by today and please check me out on Facebook and Instagram.  Just click the links down the side.

Don't forgot to mark your diaries.  September 5th is the launch date of the new autumn/winter catalogue and I am so excited.



Please pop over to the Stampin up Website for more details and when placing an order please add me (Dawn Barwick), country (France), address (St Hernin) as your demonstrator.

Products Used







No comments:

Post a Comment