Monday, August 13, 2018

Catching Fire Files

Hello Everyone.

I have a busy week ahead of me.  I need to start prepping for my box making workshop on Friday.  I have a group of lovely ladies coming over and we are going to be playing with the Simply Scored from Stampin Up.  So keep popping back over the weekend as I will have all our projects to share.

For todays project I have been playing with Jar Of Love from Stampin UP, AGAIN!

I have created so many cards with this set and even some for the men.

Its a fabulous set for all.

To create this card I started with a piece of white card stock and blended Balmy Blue, Highland Heather and So Saffron to look like a sunset.  Once this was dried I splatted some pearl ink all over the background and set this aside to dry further.


Next I made the shaker part and used black cardstock.  If you have seen my previous post you will see that I like to cut out frames rather than use foam for my shakers. This set is great for that.   I also stamped and die cut some of the little fire flies from the Jar Of Love set and added these to my jar along with some tiny beads.


Once the background was dry I stamped some more fire files using versamark ink and white embossing powder and added the little glow which is also a tiny stamp from the same set.  Stampin Up have thought of everything with this set.

I then finished my card with a stamped greeting.


Thanks for stopping by today and please check me out on Facebook and Instagram.  Just click the links down the side.

(If you have been trying to use me as your demonstrator and were having problems I am very sorry but the issues have now been sorted.)


Please pop over to the Stampin up Website for more details and when placing an order please add me (Dawn Barwick), country (France), address (St Hernin) as your demonstrator


Please also don't forget about bonus days.


There is a lovely new promotion happening for all of August.

If you spend 60 euros/£45 (before shipping) in August you will receive a lovely 6 euro/£4.50 voucher to spend in September.  How great is that?
Please hang on to those emails with your voucher codes that Stampin Up will send you.  I won't get copies as they come directly from Stampin Up so please keep them safe.


Please contact me if you would like more information.


Products Used












No comments:

Post a Comment