Friday, August 3, 2018

Elemental Inspiration

Hello everyone and happy Friday.  

I have survived another week of the school holidays and doesn't the elemental inspiration picture from Daring Cardmakers this week look so inviting.  I could do with a nice cocktail.

To take part in this weeks challenge remember to use three elements from the picture.


For my card I picked the blue bottle, colours (green, purple and blue), the marble effect paper (matches the work top), oval (the label on the green bottle) and the lemons.


I started with a piece of white card stock and added a strip of patterned paper down the side.  Next I die cut an oval using the Stitched Shape Framelits Dies from Stampin Up and die cut some little bottles from a set from Spellbinders called Die D-Lites Weekend Grill.


I then stamped some of little stars using a stamp from the Wood Words Clear Mount Stamp Set also from Stampin Up to create my background.


I then finished my card with a greeting stamped and embossed in gold embossing powder using Broadway Birthday set again from Stampin Up.

I think this card is quite masculine so a great one for my card stash.

Don't forget to stop by the Blog over at Daring Cardmakers to see how the Design Team were inspired.

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely weekend.

4 comments:

  1. This is fab Dawn, love the marble touch and the swathe of stars to finish it off! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those shiny bottles and how you offset them on the label. Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The little bottles are gorgeous, love the stamping and design.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete