Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Sneak Peek Time

Hello Everyone.

Today I thought I would share with you a sneak peek of the Stampin Up autumn/winter catalogue products.

Don't forget to mark your diaries for 5th September which is the day the new catalogue is released.  I am so excited as Christmas is my favourite time of year to craft.

I have used the Making Christmas Bright Bundle that will be available in the new catalogue.

The set comes with a Christmas light bulb punch and a set of gorgeous stamps.

As soon as I saw this set I had to make a shaker card with a string of glitter lights.

To make the card I started with the shaker element and cut an aperture in the front of my card and heat embossed the pretty circle stamp from the stamp set around the hole.  This stamp has tiny little stars surrounding it, it just so pretty.

Next I cut several circle frames out using the stitched shapes framelits dies and glued these to the base of the card, then add your sequins and place a piece of window sheet over this which will stop your sequins coming out.

I then added foam dimensionals all over the card with the aperture and fixed this in place over the shaker element.  Please take care that your card is in the centre.



I then cut out lots of light bulbs using the punch and added these in a circle to the front.

The stamp is fabulous as its in two sections.  One part is for the bulb and the other is for the filament. 

 This means you can either use just coloured card stock use the images from the stamp set.



I finished my card with a stamped greeting.


Please stop by again soon as I will be sharing more ideas using this stamp and punch set.


Once the catalogue goes live I will be adding a link down the side so you can download the PDF and browse the catalogue for yourself.

Thanks for stopping by today and please check me out on Facebook and Instagram.  Just click the links down the side.


During the month of September if you host an Autumn/Winter catalogue party and your party sales reach 275 euros/£200 you will receive an exclusive designer series paper pack called Dashing Along.





Please pop over to the Stampin up Website for more details and when placing an order please add me (Dawn Barwick), country (France), address (St Hernin) as your demonstrator.




2 comments: