Saturday, August 4, 2018

Rainbow Of Fish

Hello all.

As my daughter is on a play date I thought I would jump on the computer and share the card I made for the challenge at Just Add Ink.

Its an inspiration week and look at the lovely photo to get you inspired.

I wanted to create a card using one of my favourite sets from Stampin Up called Jar Of Love.

Its a great set as you don't always need to use the jars and I thought this card would be great as a masculine card.


To make the card I masked off the top and bottom and applied pool party and balmy blue to my card stock.

I then stamped some of the foliage from the same set in pear pizza and mint macaron.


Next I stamped and die cut the little fish from the set using ink from the subtles stampin pad assortment.


I finished my card with a little stamped sentiment and I added some clear gloss from my own stash to look like bubbles.

I love the rainbow of fish and its a great one for those very difficult to make male cards.

Thanks for stopping by today and have a lovely weekend.

Products Used









6 comments:

  1. Wow, this is a fabulous guy card, Dawn! Such a clever way to use the Jars images to create your ocean background and your fish are gorgeous in rainbow colours too. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card - great example of a masking technique - feel like I am looking into a fish tank. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely idea for a masculine card Dawn. I love the progression of colourful fishes across your sea scape. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete