Saturday, August 11, 2018

Tiny Treat Jar

Happy weekend to you all.

I hope you have lots of lovely things planned.

I am just stopping by today with a little project to share using the Jar Of Love Stamp Set from Stampin Up.

I made a little treat box which holds two small wrapped biscuits.

You could make your box any size you wish but I made mine to fit the size of the largest jar in the set.


To make the box I took a piece of card stock which measures 6.5" x 4".  I then used some of the smaller stamps from the set and made my own background.

I then used my Simply Scored.  This is one of the best things that I have ever bought from Stampin Up.  I use this a lot for making bags, boxes and creating card blanks.

Next you to need to score on the long side at 1.5", 3", 4.5" and 6".

And on the short side at 1.5"

Then you assemble your box by snipping in the bottom.


I then stamped and die cut all the elements I needed from the set to decorate my little treat box.

I used blues, purples and greens with a dash of gold embossing powder.  I think this makes a very pretty colour combo.


I even stamped a some blooms on the back.




Thanks for stopping by today and please check me out on Facebook and Instagram.  Just click the links down the side.

Please pop over to the Stampin up Website for more details and when placing an order please add me (Dawn Barwick), country (France), address (St Hernin) as your demonstrator


Please also don't forget about bonus days.


There is a lovely new promotion happening for all of August.
If you spend 60 euros/£45 (before shipping) in August you will receive a lovely 6 euro/£4.50 voucher to spend in September.  How great is that?
Please hang on to those emails with your voucher codes that Stampin Up will send you.  I won't get copies as they come directly from Stampin Up so please keep them safe.

Please contact me if you would like more information.


Products Used:








No comments:

Post a Comment