Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Its Your Birthday.

Hello everyone.

I have a birthday coming up and I get to share it with my nephew.  I love sharing a birthday with him as it makes the day even more special.

So today I am sharing some birthday greetings with you using the Broadway Bound Suite from Stampin Up.

I stepped away from the colours of the suite and used balmy blue and pear pizzaz as my colour palette.

I started with a square of white card stock and layered this on to a slightly bigger square of pear pizzazz card stock.

Next I die cut the word wish and blended balmy blue to the top and pear pizzazz ink to the bottom.


I then took two strips of coordinating card stock and die cut the diamond border and added these to the card front at different angles.

I then glued the die cut word just above this and added a little candle for the "I" cut from the same die set.


To finish the card I added some stamped diamonds and I also die cut some more from gold card stock.


Thanks for stopping by today and please check me out on Facebook and Instagram.  Just click the links down the side.

If you wish to place an order please pop over to the Stampin up Website and when placing an order please add me (Dawn Barwick), country (France), address (St Hernin) as your demonstrator.

Its also the last few days of the amazing bonus days offer from Stampin' Up!

Spend over 60 euros/£45 in August and receive a 6 euro/£4.50 voucher to spend in September.


Products Used








2 comments: