Monday, August 27, 2018

Its Getting Closer

Hello and welcome to my blog.

Eek, its getting closer.  The launch of the new autumn/winter catalogue from Stampn Up is just a week and a bit away.  I am so excited.

Today I am sharing another sneak peek using the Making Christmas Bright Bundle.  I love this set and its great for anyone who doesn't own a die cutting machine as the bundle comes with a punch.

I have made a super quick card.  This design is great if you have a lot of Christmas cards to make or need one in a hurry.

To make the card I stamped the bulb and filament all over a piece of white card stock in some lovely bright colours.

I then stamped one of the greetings in black ink into the space I had left.

I then layered this onto some black card stock and left a little border.

Super quick and it only took minutes to make.

Once the catalogue goes live I will be adding a link down the side so you can download the PDF and browse the catalogue for yourself.
Thanks for stopping by today and please check me out on Facebook and Instagram.  Just click the links down the side.



If you wish to place an order please pop over to the Stampin up Website and when placing an order please add me (Dawn Barwick), country (France), address (St Hernin) as your demonstrator.

Have a lovely day.


No comments:

Post a Comment