Friday, August 3, 2018

Pretty in Subtles

Hello everyone.

Happy weekend to you all.

I have a Clean and Simple card to share with you today using the Jar of Love Stamp set from Stampin Up.

This is set is just one of my favourite sets did I mention that?

To make this card I used the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies.  I cut out four squares using the Subtles Collection of Card stock.  I have used soft sea foam, blushing bride, mint macaroon and so saffron.

I then glued this to the card blank.



Next I got to work on die cutting and stamping the beautiful flowers from the jar of love stamp set in coordinating colours.

I then added a little sentiment banner to finish my card.

I am playing along today with Freshly Made Sketches.

Thanks for stopping by today and please check me out on Facebook and Instagram.  Just click the links down the side.

Please pop over to the Stampin up Website for more details and when placing an order please add me (Dawn Barwick), country (France), address (St Hernin) as your demonstrator.

Please also don't forget about bonus days.

There is a lovely new promotion happening for all of August.
If you spend 60 euros/£45 (before shipping) in August you will receive a lovely 6 euro/£4.50 voucher to spend in September.  How great is that?
Please hang on to those emails with your voucher codes that Stampin Up will send you.  I won't get copies as they come directly from Stampin Up so please keep them safe.
Please contact me if you would like more information.


Products Used on todays project:









2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! I love that little jar of flowers and the soft colours! So sweet! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Gorgeous color blocking behind that fabulous jar of flowers! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete