Saturday, August 18, 2018

Box Making Workshop

Hello everyone.

I just wanted to stop by today to share with you the projects created for the Box Making Workshop we had yesterday.

We had lots of fun and giggles as my instructions were a little confusing.  At one point I couldn't understand what I wrote.

After all the little bloopers we created some lovely boxes but I forgot to take some photos.

So I am sharing the ones I made.  My lovely group all made ones very similar and they all said what a lovely colour Highland Heather is from Stampin' Up


We all made a mini milk cartons each using the Wood Words stamp set and the Wood Crate framelits die set.




Then we all made these cute little back packs using the Broadway Bound coloured cardstock and the matching designer series paper.


Some of the ladies decided just to add the handle at the top and others no handle.  It was great to see how the group all did something different.


I love the Broadway Bound Designer Series Paper as one side has a gold pattern.
A fabulous paper set great for all occasions.


Thanks for stopping by today and please check me out on Facebook and Instagram.  Just click the links down the side.

Please pop over to the Stampin up Website for more details and when placing an order please add me (Dawn Barwick), country (France), address (St Hernin) as your demonstrator

Products Used







No comments:

Post a Comment