Thursday, August 2, 2018

One of My Favourites

Good morning.

Its a beautiful day here in France so I have a lovely bright and cheerful card to share with you all today.  Its one of my favourites set from Stampin Up called Jar Of Love.  I have had so much use out of this set so I was so happy that they carried it over into the annual catalogue.

This set is great for all occasions and my favourite, Christmas.  I have project to share on a later post which is very festive so please pop back again to see that.


To make this card I started with a square of white card stock stamped the flowers down the side from the Wood Words set.
(All the links to the products used are at the bottom of the post)

I then glued this to a square of Soft Sea Foam card and allowed a little border.


Next I stamped and die cut  the little jar and filled it with the beautiful flowers and foliage all from the Jar of Love set.  Some of the flowers are two step stamps.  This means you stamp the outer petals in a light ink and the inner petals with a darker ink which gives you these beautiful blooms.


I then added a little tag which is from the Wood Crate Framelits Die set.

Both of these sets in my opinion work so well together.  I just love them.

Thanks for stopping by today and please check me out on Facebook and Instagram.  Just click the links down the side.
Please pop over to the Stampin up Website for more details and when placing an order please add me (Dawn Barwick), country (France), address (St Hernin) as your demonstrator

Please also don't forget about bonus days.

There is a lovely new promotion happening for all of August.
If you spend 60 euros/£45 (before shipping) in August you will receive a lovely 6 euro/£4.50 voucher to spend in September.  How great is that?
Please hang on to those emails with your voucher codes that Stampin Up will send you.  I won't get copies as they come directly from Stampin Up so please keep them safe.
Please contact me if you would like more information.



PRODUCTS USED












No comments:

Post a Comment