Monday, April 29, 2019

3 Levels Of Crafter


Hello everyone.

I have some cards to share today which are aimed at 3 levels of crafter.

I really do love the Perennial Birthday stamp set as it has some pretty flowers and also some fabulous sentiments in lovely font styles.




I created these two cards  for a beginner just using the stamps and 4 colours of ink.  I used Lovely Lipstick, Calypso Carol, Pear Pizzazz and Smoky Slate.

I am really loving this colour combination at the moment.


For the next card I stepped it up a little by just adding a die cut using the Stitched Shapes Framelits and I also added a layer of Lovely Lipstick cardstock to give the little border.


I thought this next card might be for a more passionate crater as I have included a bit of fussy cutting, some ribbon, gems and a die cut.


I wanted to share how versatile a stamp set can be and how it can be used for all crafters of all levels.


Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Stampin' Up! Website for more details about the products I have used or just click the links below.
If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.


Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".

Then "Find My Demonstrator"

Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.

Then click "Shop Now"


Products Used
















No comments:

Post a Comment