Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Farewell Jar of Love

I am really going to miss the Jar Of Love stamps and dies.  They have got to be one of my favourite sets to create with.

You will have still have time to get yours and see why I love it so much.

For todays project I have made some little shaker jar tags but this time I have used the little fish that comes in the set.


I have created a little underwater scene and used some of the foliage that comes in the set.

I always create my shaker element in the same way by gluing several frames together to get the depth rather than using foam tape or squares.  I feel this way you can be safe knowing that your sequins will not fall out.

The larger of the jars in the die set has a little piece that you can cut away to make this easier.


I also created a little flap for the back so you can either use it as a tag on your cards or send it as a mini greeting card.


Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Stampin' Up! Website for more details about the products I have used or just click the links below.
If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.



Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".

Then "Find My Demonstrator"

Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.

Then click "Shop Now"



The clearance rack has also been updated so if you would like to grab a bargain don't wait shop today.







No comments:

Post a Comment