Friday, April 5, 2019

Daring Cardmakers - April Elemental Inspiration

Welcome to other fun challenge from Daring Cardmakers.  

As its the first Friday of the month we have a lovely inspiration picture for you to choose 3 elements from to make your card.

The lovely Nat has picked this gorgeous picture.


The elements I picked were the colours, wooden frame, flowers and glass (Jar)

When I saw the challenge I just had to use my favourite stamp set called Jar Of Love from Stampin' Up!

I used the Pinewood Planks embossing folder to create the wooden frame using Balmy Blue card stock.  I then added a little bit of ink to give it a distressed look.  I then used a piece of designer series paper from the Broadway Bound pack. I thought it matched the left hand square on the inspiration picture.


I made my little shaker jar using the Jar Of Love stamp set and the Everyday Jar Framelits Dies.

I also stamped the flowers in colours to match the flowers in the image.

I just love the bright colours against the grey and blue.


Thanks for stopping by today and please check out what the amazing Design Team created over on the Daring Cardmakers Blog.

Have a lovely weekend.


4 comments:

  1. A really gorgeous card Dawn and sure to bring a smile to the face of whoever receives it. Love the vibrant florals in your jar against that lush woodgrain background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation Dawn. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete