Friday, April 19, 2019

Daring Cardmakers - Blooming Flowers

Its Friday and challenge time at Daring Cardmakers.

Our host this week is Ruth and the challenge to use flowers on your creations.

I love to make paper flowers so I made lots of pretty daisies to create the Christening card below.

I love to sit and make these flowers whilst watching the TV.  I have used white card stock for the larger petals and then pink for the centres.  Each little flower has a gem in the centre.


I am not sure if you see in the photos but one layer of the daisy is punched using some white glitter card stock.


To make the flowers I cut 3 flowers using the larger Fiskars daisy punch and curled each petal around a cocktail stick.  I then glue these on top of each other.  To make the centres I cut 5 daisies from pink card stock and glued these on top of each other and curled the petals up into a ball shape.  

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely floral inspiration from the Design Team.

Have a lovely weekend.



2 comments: