Monday, April 15, 2019

Post It Note Holders - Craft Group Showcase

Hello everyone.

Its the middle of the school holidays so I am just stopping by with a quick post today.

I recently held a craft party and after the group saw the post it note holder I had made they all wanted to have a go.

You can find my original post HERE.  Also a big thank you to Jan Brown for a fabulous tutorial.

I just wanted to share their amazing work.

I even managed to find some smaller pens which fit a lot better than the standard size pens and these would make lovely gifts.

Here is another sample that I made and below are what the fabulous group made.




The group used the  Chase Your Dreams Die Set.

I then tried to match the pens to the card stock we used which was Highland Heather, Pear Pizzazz and Balmy Blue.




The all made some lovely creations and each one is always different which is what I love about the group.




Thanks for stopping by today and have a great week.

Products Used









No comments:

Post a Comment