Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Dream Box Frame

Hello Crafters.

I have another fun gift that I like to make to share today.  

I have made a dream catcher box frame but I have made the frame from card stock using the Simply Scored.

Check out the blog post HERE as I have included some step by step photos.


I used the gorgeous Follow Your Dream set and used Highland Heather and Soft Sea Foam as a colour combination with some gold.


I love making these little frames and they make lovely gifts to give to customers and friends.


Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Stampin' Up! Website for more details about the products I have used or just click the links below.
If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.

Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"


Products Used









No comments:

Post a Comment