Monday, April 8, 2019

Crafting Forever - Paint Brush Holder

Hello Crafters.

I am having so much fun creating with the Crafting Forever set from Stampin' Up! that I had to share another card with you.  This time I used the paint brush holder.

I teamed the stamp set with Timeless Textures as they seem to work so perfectly together.

I stamped the pot onto some white card and coloured in the brushes using the aqua painter and some blue, red and yellow ink.  I thought it would be fun to use primary colours on my card as its a paint brush holder.

I then stamped the pot again onto some kraft coloured card stock and paper pieced this on to the pot.  

For the back ground I used the ink splodges and the coffee rings from the Timeless Textures stamp set.  


I then finished with a little greeting using a set called Perennial birthday.  I love this set as it has lots of greetings as well as some lovely images.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Stampin' Up! Website for more details about the products I have used or just click the links below.
If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.


Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".

Then "Find My Demonstrator"

Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.

Then click "Shop Now"


Products Used











No comments:

Post a Comment