Monday, April 1, 2019

Perennial Birthday Tags

Good morning.

I really enjoyed making the tags last week so I decided to make some more.  I used a different set this time and a different shape.

For this set of tags I used Perennial Birthday.
I picked four colours of ink.
Balmby Blue, So Saffron, Highland Heather and Lovely Lipstick


I also used the Stitched Shapes Framelits dies and used two sizes of the ovals.  The dies come in squares, circles and ovals.  Each shape has 4 sizes and I have found that a lot of the stamp sets fit perfectly inside each size.


I then punched a hole and added some ribbon.

I love these little tags and they took no time to make.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Stampin' Up! website for more details about the products I have used.

Products Used









No comments:

Post a Comment