Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Crafting Forever

Hello everyone.

I am in love with this stamp set called Crafting Forever from Stampin' Up! The images and sentiments are just perfect for all us crafters.

I had a play with the set on Fridays Blog post which you can find HERE.  This time I have used the pens from the set.

I wanted to create a selection of cards that would be great for a beginner crafter and those that have been crafting for a while.

I came up with two versions of the same card.

For this card I just concentrated on some stamping.  So I stamped the background with the pens and added a greeting to the bottom.

The little ink splodges came from the Timeless Textures set.



For this next card I wanted to include some die cutting.  So I thought the Jar of Love set would make a great ink pot. (and its my favourite set)  I also fussy cut some of the pens and used a little heat embossing on those.

If I am honest I actually prefer the first card.  Since I started with Stampin' Up! I have discovered my style of card and creating and it seems to be more of the Clean and Simple look.

I am not sure if you can tell in the photo but I added some wink of stella to the ink in the pot to give it a it of shimmer.


Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Stampin' Up! Website for more details about the products I have used or just click the links below.
If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.
Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"


Products Used
















No comments:

Post a Comment