Monday, May 20, 2019

Blushing Bride Wedding Card

As wedding season is underway and my Husbands family has just celebrated a wedding I thought I better create some cards.

I love that Stampin' Up! has a colour called Blushing Bride so I knew I had to use it.

I started with a square of white card stock and stamped the flowers from Wood Words in Blushing Bride.  I then created a frame using some large square dies I had in my stash.

I then stamped, heat embossed and die cut the little heart from the Wood Words set and the Wood Crate die set.

I then finished with a greeting which is also heat embossed in gold.   I wanted the card to be in French so I had to use an retired set but any sentiment will work and it doesn't have to be for a wedding as it would make a really pretty anniversary card.


Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Stampin' Up! Website for more details about the products I have used or just click the links below.

If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.

Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"

Products Used







No comments:

Post a Comment