Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Dreamy Dreams

Good morning all.

I forgot I had made this card and I also forgot how lovely it is just to play with a bit of heat embossing on a card.

I created the background panel first by blending four colours together.

I used mint macaron, soft sea foam, blushing bride and highland heather.

Before you add the heat embossing you need to make sure the background is completely dry so I just made sure by giving it a blast with my heat tool.



I then used the stars from the wood words stamp set and stamped all over in versa mark ink before adding the gold embossing powder and heating up.

I love watching the powder turn to liquid.



Next I stamped, heat embossed and die cut all the elements I needed for the dream catcher.  I also did a little bit of colouring to the flowers.  I used a little bit of ink pressed onto a clear block then applied the colour using an aqua painter


I then finished my card with a stamped greeting.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Stampin' Up! Website for more details about the products I have used or just click the links below.
If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.

Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"

Products Used













No comments:

Post a Comment