Monday, May 13, 2019

Shades of Green

So maybe green wasn't a good colour to work with but I seem to have lots of shades of green and wanted to play a little with the background of my card.

I created an ombre effect with the stamped sentiments.  I used garden green, mint macaron, pear pizzazz and soft sea foam.  I love that with the use of the Stamparatus I was able to line the sentiments up perfectly.


I then used the Broadway Birthday bundle and die cut the word "wish" from some card stock that I had inked up using two of the shades of green.  I then stamped the word "make a" in between the other sentiments in black.

I also added a die cut frame using the stitched shapes framelits dies and of course I had to add some bling.  I guess this card might be good for a male card but equally if you have a friend that loves green they would love it.


Maybe I should try this card in some others colours.  I think it would look very pretty with a rainbow of sentiments.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Stampin' Up! Website for more details about the products I have used or just click the links below.
If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.
Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"

Products Used















No comments:

Post a Comment