Friday, May 10, 2019

Daring Cardmakers - A Moment In Time

Hello all.

Its Friday and challenge time over at Daring Cardmakers.

This week our lovely host us Sylvia and the theme of Time.

This could be clocks, watches, hourglasses, a period in time, play time, work time even once upon a time, anything related to time will do.


I went with the theme of Tea Time.  I do love my British tea and here in France its difficult to find a decent tea bag without heading to the English section in the supermarket and paying a fortune.  But Tetley tea have come to the rescue and produce some breakfast tea aimed at the French market so I am one happy Brit living in France.

For my card I used a sketch that I had seen over at Freshly Made Sketches.  I also found some lovely tea and coffee themed stamps that I received free with a craft magazine months ago and used those.


I paper pieced the little cup using some pretty papers and I added some stencilling to the background.

I would love a little tea cup like this one.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the design team.

4 comments:

  1. Super card Dawn - hope your class went well today! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and my class was fab. We all ended up with inky fingers. x

      Delete