Monday, May 27, 2019

Crafting Forever and a little bit of colouring.

Hello everyone.

I do occasionally like to step out of my comfort zone and challenge myself.  I must admit I am not much of a colouring in person but I thought I would give it a go.


I have used the Crafting Forever stamp set, a set I think all crafters should own as the images and sentiments are just perfect.

I stamped several of the images randomly all over a piece of white card stock in black ink then I started to colour.  I may have gone out of the lines but I actually like the simple look of this card.

I have to admit I do love my Fiskars scissors and I did yell at my husband yesterday for using them to cut glued wallpaper so I had to colour in the handles to match.


I left a little room on the card to add a greeting and I finished with some beautiful sequins.

There are some beautiful new colours of sequins available in the new Annual catalogue and I love them.  I have started to use them on future projects and they are just so pretty.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Stampin' Up! Website for more details about the products I have used or just click the links below.

If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.

Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"

Products Used






No comments:

Post a Comment