Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Mothers Day and Fete des Meres

Mothers day or Fete des Meres is approaching here in France so I thought I would make a card with that event in mind.

I just wish I had more sentiments in French.  But after browsing through the Stampin' Up! website I have now found a lovely set and its on the way.

I love that the stamp sets are available in other languages.

So for todays cards I had to use a retired set but any sentiment will work.

I started by stamping the flowers in the background which are from a set called Wood Words.

The Wood Words stamp set is due to retire so If you like this set grab yours before its gone forever.  

I then embossed the card stock with the pinewood planks embossing folder.

Next I stamped and fussy cut the flowers and foliage from the set called incredible like you and added these to the card using dimensionals.

The Incredible Like You stamp set is available in the Spring/Summer catalogue but only while stocks last.

I also added a little sentiment banner which reads you're the best.

But of course I had to finish the card with a little bling and the sequin assortment is just perfect for this.

I have a few floral inspired cards to share over the next few blog posts which would be great for Mothers Day/Fete des Meres or even a wedding.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Stampin' Up! Website for more details about the products I have used or just click the links below.

If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.

Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"

Products Used







No comments:

Post a Comment