Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Its Hard To Say Goodbye

I wonder how much more I can blog about this stamp set before its gone?

I love the Jar of Love and matching framelits and I have to keep squeezing in another project or 10 before the new catalogue arrives.

This time I paired it with the tin tile embossing folder using some gold foil card stock and I think it looks amazing.  I love this embossing folder.  This one is defiantly a must have for me along with the Pinewood Planks.


To make the card I took a piece of gold foil and used the tin tile embossing folder.  Just look at the details, its gorgeous.

I then started stamping the elements from the Jar of Love set I wanted for my jar to make a pretty arrangement of flowers.

I also used the wood words stamps set and matching dies as I wanted to create a little tag for the jar.


I also love the colour combination of pinks and blue with the beautiful gold.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Stampin' Up! Website for more details about the products I have used or just click the links below.

If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.

Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"

Products Used











No comments:

Post a Comment