Monday, May 24, 2021

Beside The Sea with Friends are like Seashells

 Hello everyone.  

Today is a bank holiday here in France and I am so glad of a lie in as I get up really early to go to work.

So extra day off work means an extra day to craft as I need to catch up on a few projects.

For todays project I have made this lovely beach scene as I am sure after the year we have had everyone is looking forward to a holiday.  I just hope the weather improves as its just rained none stop here in France.

I have used the Friends are like seashells and some of the designer series paper.  I ripped the paper to kind of look like sand and tucked some of the die cut elements inside.  I also used the new blending brushes to ink up the background and the sea weed.  The ink blending with the brushes is so easy and just looks perfect, I love them.

Thanks for stopping by today and you can find all the products I have used for this project at the bottom of the page, with links to the Stampin Up website.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.

Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.

PRODUCTS USED





No comments:

Post a Comment