Monday, May 17, 2021

Give It A Whirl Dies

 Hello everyone.

When I saw the Give It A Whirl dies in the annual catalogue I knew I just had to buy them.  They make such fun cards and the set comes with a lot of added extras which is always a bonus.

I wanted to share the card today that I had made with the set.  I also made a little how to video which you can find over on my You Tube channel : CLICK HERE

I found that the Nothings Better Than stamp set work perfectly with the dies and I thought it would make a super fun card for all coffee, chocolate and cookie lovers, like me.



All you do is turn the little disc at the side to reveal what's behind each window.  I love it and its so much fun to make and send to someone.

Thanks for stopping by today and you can find all the products I have used for this project at the bottom of the page, with links to the Stampin Up website.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.

Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.

PRODUCTS USED





No comments:

Post a Comment