Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Strawberry Milk Carton

 Hello everyone.

Well summer is just around the corner (I hope) and the strawberries are starting to appear in our garden so I was inspired to make this little milk carton for a tiny pot of jam.

I found these pots in a local supermarket and thought they would make lovely thank you gifts.

I had the perfect stamp and punch set to use which was the Sweet Strawberry Bundle. So I decided to make a little milk carton box and the pot fitted perfectly.  

I also just had to team it with some of our gorgeous gingham ribbon

I think I might have to make a few more of these as they would be great to give to the teachers of my children's schools at the end of term as a thank you.

Thanks for stopping by today and you can find all the products I have used for this project at the bottom of the page, with links to the Stampin Up website.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.

Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.

PRODUCTS USED



4 comments: