Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Happy Hour

 Hello everyone.

The lock down restrictions are beginning to lift here in France, so as from today shops will re open and if you own a bar or restaurant with a terrace people can now stop by.  With that I mind I just had to create a card to celebrate.

I have used the super fun Nothing's Better Than stamp and die set.  I am getting lots of use from the sets at the moment but I really do love it.

I have also used some of the designer series paper called Sea and sand as I thought the piece I have used sort of looks like a sunset.  Drinking cocktails at sunset on a beach sounds amazing even though I am not keen on the beach.  So perhaps for me it would have to be high in the mountains surrounded by snow.

Thanks for stopping by today and you can find all the products I have used for this project at the bottom of the page, with links to the Stampin Up website.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.

Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.

PRODUCTS USED


No comments:

Post a Comment