Friday, May 14, 2021

Daring Cardmakers - Peacock

 Hello everyone.

Its challenge time from the team at the Daring Cardmakers and our lovely host this week is Joanne.  

Joanne would like to see Peacocks featuring on your cards.  It might be an image of the bird itself, feathers or simply the beautiful rich colours of the peacocks plumage.

I decided to go clean and simple and back to a technique that I haven't used in a while, heat embossing.

I love watching the powder melt revealing a beautiful image.


I have used a retired Stampin Up stamp to create the peacock.  I just stamped the stunning image in versamark ink and added some white embossing powder.  I then added some pretty sequins to the tail feathers and a little wink of stella to the body.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.

Have a lovely weekend.










No comments:

Post a Comment