Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Subtles Rainbow Coffee Card

 With the excitement of the new catalogue launching yesterday I completely forgot about todays blog post.  So here it is a couple of hours later than normal.

A few weeks again the stampin up team I am a member of had a little challenge.  We had to create a card using the colour of the jumper/top we were wearing, our favourite mug and our favourite stampin up colour.

I have included a my favourite coffee mug in the photo and I just had to use the Northings Better Than stamp and die set as I wanted to make a coffee themed card.

I was also wearing a grey jumper so I used smoky slate as my base card and I used lots of pretty colours of ink to match the colours on my mug.

I used:
Blushing Bride
So Saffron
Highland Heather ( my favourite SU colour)
Mint Macaron
Pear Pizzazz
Balmy Blue
Pool Party

All these are from the subtles colour collection and I also used the same colour card stock to die cut the word coffee.



I really love this stamp and die set as I am a coffee and chocolate fan and at the weekend I do like a cocktail. 

Thanks for stopping by today and you can find all the products I have used for this project at the bottom of the page, with links to the Stampin Up website.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.

Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.

PRODUCTS USED


No comments:

Post a Comment