Friday, May 28, 2021

Daring Cardmakers - You're Mermazing

 Hello everyone and welcome to the weekly challenge from the team at the Daring Cardmakers.

This weeks host is the lovely Jenny and did you know May is a month to celebrate mermaids with artists and crafters sharing their projects using the hashtag #mermay.  So please share your mermaid inspired cards. 

I was inspired by the colours of a mermaid which seem to be blues, purples and greens.  I also thought if I was a mermaid what fishy friends would I have?  So this is the card I created.

I have used the Whale Done stamp and punch from Stampin Up along with the Friends Are Like Seashells Bundle and the seaweed die from Smooth Sailing.  These sets are a lovely combination for your seaside and under the sea themed projects.

The ink colours I have used are just so pretty and are seaside spray, highland heather, mint macaron and blushing bride. 

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.

Have a great weekend and happy crafting. 



2 comments: