Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Pretty Pansy

 Hello everyone.

I am sharing a card today that uses the dies from the Pansy Patch bundle and the gorgeous designer series paper.

The pansies are super easy to put together. The hardest part was deciding what colour to use, I have used some lovely purple shades.


I also wanted to showcase the fabulous designer series paper so I used a lovely big piece on the front of the card.  I also used a little ink underneath the flower just to add a little detail.

I finished the card with a sentiment from the matching stamp set and added some sparkle.


Thanks for stopping by today and you can find all the products I have used for this project at the bottom of the page, with links to the Stampin Up website.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.

Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.

PRODUCTS USED


No comments:

Post a Comment