Friday, May 21, 2021

Daring Cardmakers - Tropical

 Hello everyone and welcome to the weekly challenge from the team at the Daring Cardmakers.  

This week our lovely host is Rizwana who would like you to create a tropical card with tropical animals/birds.

I found this super fun piece of retired designer series paper from Stampin Up and thought this would be perfect as its got toucans wearing cute birthday hats.

I decided that this would make a great children's card.  I also found another retired set called Broadway Birthday and used the stamps and dies to create the greeting.  I also added some wink of stella to the die cut word for extra sparkle.


I think this one will be added to my card stash to save for later.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.

Have a lovely weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment