Monday, March 13, 2023

By The Bay and Friends are like Seashells

 Hello everyone.

I hope you all had a lovely weekend and managed a little crafting.

Now that the mornings are a little lighter on the school run my mind is now turning to warmer weather.  I am ready for a little sun instead of rain.  Its very wet during the winter here in Brittany, France.

For todays project I have created a beach themed card.


I have used some lovely designer series paper called By The Bay.  The papers are just so stunning, some are foiled and others have like this clear gloss on them.  You need to have them in your hand to truly appreciate them as the catalogue and website do not do them justice.

I have also used the Friends Are Like Seashells stamps and matching dies and embossing folder.


The sentiment I used came from the Waves Of Inspiration Bundle.  I love that all the beach/sea themed stamps and dies are coordinate with each other beautifully.

Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment