Friday, March 24, 2023

Daring Cardmakers - Bees

 Hello everyone and welcome to the weekly challenge from the team at the Daring Cardmakers.

Our lovely host this weeks is Rizwana who would like to see bees on your cards or anything related to bees like honey, honey comb etc..

I pulled out the perfect retired set for this called Honey Bee.


I love this bundle so much and was so happy that I could use it for this challenge.

I created a little bit of interest to the background first by adding the honey comb.  I then added the bee hive, flowers and bees.  If you look closely I have used some crystal shimmery effects to the wings of the large bee (queen).


I finished my card with a sentiment and a little bit of bling.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.

Have a lovely weekend.




No comments:

Post a Comment