Monday, March 6, 2023

Free Standing Post It Note Holder

 Hello everyone.

I hope you all had a lovely weekend.  Its seems to have been a while since I shared something other than projects for the Design Team I am a part of.  So I thought I would find some time to share with you this cute project.

I have re made an older project using some current products

You can find the original tutorial HERE and by the lovely Jan Brown.


I wanted to create a post it note holder in a neutral colour and something that would go well in my home.  I have used mossy meadow for the base of the holder and this isn't a colour a usual use.


I then used some lovely papers that I got free during Sale A Bration.  I hope you all managed to profit with some fabulous freebies.


I also used the beautiful Lighting The Way Bundle to decorate the front.  This fabulous new stamp and die set comes in a choice of photopolymer or cling.


The little bee is an embellishment that I had in my stash but I think it looks really cute.  These are now retired but you can find some stunning Dragonfly Trinkets which would work and look just as pretty.

Thanks for stopping by today and please stop by again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment