Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Waves of Inspiration and Rays Of Light

Hello everyone.

I hope things are going great for you this week and I thought I would share a mid week post.

I just love the range of stunning seaside/beach themed products in the current catalogue.  
One of my favourites is the Waves Of Inspiration Bundle.  I just love the large wave stamp and you can add different shades of blue ink to the stamp to create lots of depth to your image.


For this card I have also used the Rays Of Light Background Stamp.  I masked off the wave and stamped the image in daffodil delight ink.  I then added the sentiment and clouds which also came from the waves of inspiration bundle.


As both stamps are really big and I wanted to add the colour to the wave using different shades of blue, I found it easier to use the Stamparatus.  I was then able to stamp the image in the same place.

This is a lovely card to send to someone to let them know how wonderful they are.

Thanks for stopping by today and please stop by again soon.


 

2 comments: