Monday, March 20, 2023

First Day Of Spring

Hello everyone.

I hope you had a lovely weekend.

Happy first day of Spring and I am looking forward to some warmer weather and longer days.

As its the first day of Spring I wanted to share a seasonal inspired project with you.

This card uses some designer series paper from a Sale A Bration pack that was called Dainty Flowers.  I thought the piece I used looked like a spring/summer meadow.


I wanted the designer series paper to be the main focal point of the card so all I did was add some fire flies from the Lighting The Way bundle.

I then finished the card with a sentiment and some ribbon.


I love the designer series paper packs as they always have some fabulous designs that can be used just on their own with just a sentiment.

If you check out the Clearance Section you can find lots of lovely designer series papers at a reduced price.

Thanks for stopping by today and please pop by again soon.

 

2 comments: