Friday, March 10, 2023

Daring Cardmakers - Spots and Stripes

 Hello everyone and welcome to the weekly challenge from the team at the Daring Cardmakers.


Kathy is our lovely host this week and would like to see spots or stripes (or both) on your cards.

I have gone with both.


I have used some designer series paper with stripes which came from a previous Sale A bration set which was called Honey Bee (I think).  I also decided to tear the paper on the long edges.

Then for the spots I used the cute Hello Ladybug stamps and matching punch.  I decided to stamp the ladybirds instead of just punching from red and black card stock.  I also added a little bit of vellum to the wings.


I added a little biT of bling and a sentiment to finish the card.  I also made the card fairly clean and simple.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.

Have a lovely weekend.





No comments:

Post a Comment